The basics – Bellbird Tent
- The 'Shade Coat' fly absorbs the heat from the sun during the day and keeps the warmth in at night
- 300D polyester roof and 150D polyester sidewalls with heavy-duty PE floor
- 1 Room: Multi-purpose space
- 1 Entrance: Gable shaped for easy access
- 2000mm double-coated aqua rating with fire retardant and SPF50 UV coating
- 5 air ventilation ports
- Bug screened doors
- Accessory pockets and power cord entry
‘Shade coat’ polyester fly absorbs heat from the sun during the day and keeps the warmth in at night.
2000mm aqua rated
This fabric will withstand a 2000mm (2 metre) solid column of water for more than 1 minute before a single drop might appear through the fabric. New Zealand’s highest 24-hour rainfall was 758mm - so we’ve got you covered! We also double-coat our waterproof PU coating for even better coverage and performance.
For added safety and comfort the fabric has UPF 50+UV protection.
The fabric has also been treated with a fire retardant solution. Even with this protection, ensure you take particular care around heat and flames. Avoid using open flame, heating or cooking appliances in or around your tent.
In NZ the temperature variance from day to night can be extreme. With this in mind we include vents that are positioned to provide the greatest air flow through the tent during the day. At night they can be closed to contain valuable warmth.
Accessory pockets provide handy storage for smaller items and valuables.
Power cord entry
Power cord entry makes it easy to plug in appliances or charge your phone when on a powered tent site.
- Size: 400 x 400 (cm)
- Floor Area: 16m²
- Packed size: 78 W x 30 W x 25 D (cm)
- Weight: 11.1kg
Where to buy