Aber owns and distributes the Kiwi Camping, Gasmate and Explore Planet Earth brands in New Zealand. We provide after-sales service and support to our retailers, to ensure you receive a prompt, efficient response to any enquiries you may have.
Specific warranty information is supplied with each product. Keep this information in a safe place, along with your receipt, and contact your retailer in the first instance regarding any warranty claim.
Here is a guide to our warranties:
- Canvas Tents: 5 Years
- Large Dome Tents: 1-3 Years
- Small Dome Tents: 1-3 Years (see product page)
- Kiwi Shelters – Commercial: Frame 7 Years, Roof and Curtains 2 Years
- Kiwi Shelters – Market: Frame 5 Years, Roof and Curtains 2 Years
- Recreation & Beach Shelters: 1-3 Years (see product page)
- Camping & Leisure Products: 1-3 Years (see packaging)
- Explore Planet Earth Packs and Bags: 5 Years
- Soft Shell Rooftop Tents: 3 years
- Hard Shell Rooftop Tents: 5 Years
- All products are warranted for personal, not commercial use only.
- Warranty is available to the original purchaser if the product fails due to a fault in either materials or workmanship during this time period.
- Service under this warranty is available by returning the product to where it was purchased with your proof of purchase.
- If it is determined that the product is defective after inspection, we will repair or replace it (at our discretion) free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or damage caused by accident, storm or wind damage, mildew, neglect, UV degradation and fair wear and tear.
- Please note the warranty will be deemed void if the product is used for anything other than what the product was designed for.
- If the claim is not deemed as a warranty issue or is outside its warranty period, we can repair the product at a nominal cost.
- For more information please go to aber.co.nz or call Customer Services on 0800 161 161.