Aber owns and distributes the Kiwi Camping, Gasmate and Explore Planet Earth brands in New Zealand. We provide after sales service and support to our retailers, to ensure you receive prompt, efficient response to any enquiries you may have.
Specific warranty information is supplied with each product. Keep this information in a safe place, along with your receipt, and contact your retailer in the first instance regarding any warranty claim.
Here is a guide to our warranties:
- Canvas Tents: 5 Years
- Large Dome Tents: 1-3 Years
- Small Dome Tents: 1-3 Years (see product page)
- Kiwi Shelters – Commercial: Frame 7 Years, Roof and Curtains 2 Years
- Kiwi Shelters – Market: Frame 5 Years, Roof and Curtains 2 Years
- Recreation & Beach Shelters: 1 Year
- Camping & Leisure Products: 1-3 Years (see packaging)
- Explore Planet Earth Packs and Bags: 5 Years
- All products are warranted for personal, not commercial use only.
- Warranty is available to the original purchaser if during this time period the product fails due to a fault in either materials or workmanship.
- Service under this warranty is available by returning the product, with your proof of purchase, to where it was purchased.
- If after inspection it is determined that the product is defective, we will repair or replace it (at our discretion) free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or damage caused by accident, storm or wind damage, mildew, neglect, UV degradation and fair wear and tear.
- Please note the warranty will be deemed void if the product is used for other than what the product was designed for.
- If the claim is not deemed as a warranty issue or is outside its warranty period, we can repair the product at a nominal cost.
- For more information please go to aber.co.nz or call Customer Services on 0800 161 161.