TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Competition closes midnight Sunday 17th December 2017.
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Only one entry per person.
- By entering the competition both winners and nominees agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the promoter and
that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Kiwi Camping is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday 18th December 2017 and notified by email, phone or Facebook.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Kiwi Camping and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Kiwi Camping (and the parent company Aber Holdings) are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Kiwi Camping and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion
for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Kiwi Camping, 0800 163 163.
The promoter is Aber Holdings Ltd.